Praise and Worship
Friday, February 02, 2007

Nashira Williams
February 2

#1

The fist week of praticum was such a blessing. I absolutely adore the worship leader, she has such a strong heart for God that is undeniable. I love watching the worship team on Wednesday evening. Even though it is a small group they have a lot of spiritual power behind them all. They all came in joyous and ready to practice. As they practiced I sat in my seat bopping my head. But the best part of it all was Pastor Katara and how she emphasized smiling during worshipping. She said that it would take them to the next level. she mentioned that we she came to church that, the expressions on the worship team's face was something that made her come to Christ Next week I observe the tech crew and I cannot wait

1 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Josiah said...

I have to agree with what the worship leader said about smiling. We may feel kind of foolish sometimes while we do it, but it is a blessing to all those who see/experience it! I'm glad that you are enjoying it and that you look forward to the next week!!

~Josiah Botsford

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

PROFILE
Name Your Name
Gender Your Gender
Sign Your sign
DOB Your DOB

PREVIOUS POSTS
I am signed in